- Were you looking for the Groups Category?
Groups are labels applied to cards that get grouped together. These cards commonly interact with other cards differently depending on whether they share a given group or not. This makes decks with groups widely played in Blox Cards.
These Groups form their own, singular decks, and are not expected to mingle with other decks.
- Ultra: Play small void fighters that shuffle very powerful fighters into your deck for free but only when you control the Ultra Gate.
- Neodragon: Mega-ramp and bedazzle the opponent with the sheer strength of your rainbow fighters.
- Morphic: Summon Goo to exploit luck and get random fighters of any kind (OP Fighters included).
- Police: Jail your opponent's fighters with police, buff with police, and bust in for the kill.
- Lycanthrope: Cast actions to transform fighters into deadly glass cannons!
- Redcliff: Buff an army to ridiculous proportions very quickly. Extremely difficult to remove once buffed.
- Overseer: Ramp into an expensive army of overseers to dominate the battlefield.
- Zombie: Unending crowd of zombies that come back after they die.
- Apocrypha: Generate a massive amount of green studs and transform fighters into apocrypha.
- Doge: Swarm the opponent with a speedy army of enraged buffers.
- Toy: Lock yourself up and unlock again, attacking a huge amount of times.
- Noob: Rip and tear through your opponent with your platoon of Noobs and lifeloss effects!
- Ninja: The quintessential Group, providing buffs to ninjas and debuffs to non-ninjas.
- Nightmare: Clog up your opponent's hand to prevent them from drawing cards, mill them, and punish them for having too many cards!
- Bee: Swarm the opponent with bees that multiply themselves to your hand while rendering your opponent's cards useless!
- Alar: Control and adapt to the battlefield with consistent, convenient actions, and overwhelm the opponent with absolute versatility.
- Infurnished: Rapidly swarm glass cannons and cards into your baseplate to trigger effects and pile up into big fighters!
- World of Wood: Create Terrains that benefit you passively, then turn them later into powerhouses by using Living World, or the queen herself, The Wanwood Dryad.
- Dwarf: Dispose of useless cards in your hand, cast them as Sentry Parts, and use those to create magnificent sentries.
- Anthrest: Ride the infectious Tide to build your army of horrifying monstrosities that keep growing stronger throughout the stages of the game.
- Orinthian: Return fighters to the hand to continuously spam effects, strategically control the battlefield, and Beseech the Mastermind.
- Sinister: Loan your opponent a lot of colourless studs, and later cash in on their debt with the power of family buffs.
- Gladiator: Extremely powerful synergistic fighters with the ability to fetch others of its own Group, but have strict deck requirements.
- Shovelware: Invest your baseplate with Cash Grabs and get your paychecks with the group's terrain!
Pseudotypes are based around a shared mechanic and are not an Group, albeit players can think of them as one. They are considered more of a "playstyle" and can form their own decks, but can be easily put into other decks/groups.
- Lunar: Cast a lot of actions and control the field indirectly that way.
- Lifegain: Gain as much life as possible, and ban your opponent in the process.
- Lifeloss: Become a ticking timebomb and annihilate your opponent before your inevitable death.
- Paraselene: Damage your own fighters to go berserk, activate many various effects, and overpower the opponent!
- Terrarians: Spam terrains left and right, then animate them with Living World to reach maximum value!
- Crowd's Favour: Fill up your board at insane speeds to gain the Crowd's Favour and decimate your opponent with the rewards!
- Picant: Cast out small fighters with very cheap costs to overwhelm your opponent!
- Gigant: Roll over your opponent with extremely high stats cards!
- Hero: Use only and all Rares to gain absurd benefits!
These Groups typically take up fewer than 10 card slots in a deck. Designed to be played together, but not designed to be the main focus of a deck. (There are times where a deck made solely from cards of this type can win for some shell groups though.)
- Korblox: Debuff the hell out of non-Korblox.
- Meeboid: Heal yourself and your allies to ridiculous extremes until Titano arrives.
- Cat's Eye: Cascade from a god to a mere winglet and never run out of steam that way.
- Titan: Control the field, stall the match while enriching your baseplate with tanky titans until you can summon The Forgotten One to end the match.
- Acolyte: Generate an insane amount of studs, summon a ton of Acolytes, and wreck your opponent with overtime buffs.
- Shedletsky: Transform Shedletsky to his godly forms and watch the opponent lose.
- Celestial: Gain high enough life to cast powerful wincons and delay the game to a standstill.
- Survivor: Swarm the field with Survivors in several ways, then transform them into copies of other stronger Survivors.
- Vibeshark: Make your opponent pay for killing your fighters with their OnDeath effects!
The following Groups are in the game, but not fully finished yet.
- Array: Cast actions to carefully manipulate the boardstate and remain in tempo.
The following Groups are not Groups, but use Group technology for other purposes. To prevent confusion, they will be listed below:
- Bewitched: Used for Secrets of Swinburne's token's effects.
- Classic: Used on all of Games', Julez_X's, and Ancient Scar's tokens. Used so Games, Julez_X, and Ancient Scar can randomly add classic weapons.
- Combine: Used on Combine Garrison, to prevent 10,000 copies of it summoned in a turn.
- Component: Used on all of the Dwarf parts given by their respective Dwarves, so they can be used to construct sentries.
- darr1342: Used on Darr1342, so its effect can work.
- Drakobloxxer: Used on Drakobloxxer and Sublime Work, so they can be summoned by Papasmurf.
- Era: Used on all Alpha brick cards, so Ptenda the Unconquerable effect can work.
- FabulousBench: Found on Hamstermon and FabulousBench. This is so the requirement on FabulousBench functions.
- FabulousMettaton123: Found on KennedyLeDog and FabulousMettaton123. This is so the requirement on Mettaton functions.
- Godbeast: Used on Angelic Godbeast and the Godbeast Whelp summoned by Hunt the Godbeast. This is so Godbeast Whelp can search Angelic Godbeast.
- Greed: Used on Bowl of Greed and Lord of Greed for categorizing purposes.
- MSE6: Used on the card MSE6 and the tokens that it spawns, which can only come from its unique ability.
- MuPower: Used on the card Wish z so its effect can work. The group is named another card for unknown reasons.
- Monkey: Used on the card Monkey, so it can buff itself.
- Nenjas: Used on the card Nenjas and the copies it shuffled your deck. Used so Nenjas Clone's effect works properly.
- Neotitan: Used on the cards Unspeakable Summoning and Void Cultist, so Noli, Demon Seeker can search them properly.
- Normal: Used for NowDoTheHarlemShake's effect.
- Old Robloxite/New Robloxite: Used on the tokens summoned by Schismed Ro-Boy. Used so a Robloxite burns the opponent when the opposite one is destroyed.
- Permafrost: Used on Remorseless Winter and the token it summons. Used so Permafrost Storm's effect works.
- Pilot: Used on the cards Pilot and PilotLuke. Used so PilotLuke can ready itself and all Pilots.
- Primordial Developer: Used on the cards Taymaster, Defaultio, Tbradm, and TheGamer101. Used so you can only play one in a deck and make their effects work.
- Server: Used on Roblox's Servers, so its effect can work.
- Skull: Used by Philosopher's Skull, Conqueror's Skull, Ascetic's Skull and Socialite's Skulls. Used so The Skull Collector's can add random skulls.
- Spatial: Used for Shirozaru and the tokens he generates, including actions, that come from his unique ability (so the Horologlium can transform them).
- Robux: Used on Robux Stack and Shambeth Gargoyle. Used so Shambeth Gargoyle can be buffed.
- Ultoris: Used for Ultoris Tenebrae and the token it gives. Used so Ultoris NOOBrae can buff itself and Tenebrae.
- YOU DUN GOOFED: Found on Unspeakable Summoning and its consequent Tokens. Used so the tokens come into play unlocked. Note that the Group's name is not shown in the game at all and is instead marked "????".
- Boardwipe: Used to designate action cards that affect almost every card on the board such as Divine Favor or Mass Epidemic. Also used for CloneTrooper1019's effect to work.